Legacy Loves Their Tenants
We know your time is valuable, so we are providing our potential and current tenants with the convenience of online transactions. Everything you need can be completed on this website including:
Resident Selection Criteria
Legacy Leasing Services, Inc. is committed to the United States policy for Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunities throughout the nation. We support the Fair Housing Act, which allows all persons the right to live where they wish to live, subject only to economics, without artificial barriers being placed on them. No person will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status, or national origin.
1. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Incomes must be verified in writing, applicant must provide 3 recent pay stubs. A minimum of two years rental history is required. Rental history must be rated satisfactory or better, with no record of evictions. We reserve the right to require a cosigner and/or a higher security deposit. Co-signers are accepted at the manager’s discretion only, must meet all requirements, must reside in the State of Florida and submit a notarized letter of guarantee.
2. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past five (5) years. All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.
3. Self-employed applicants are required to produce upon request two (2) years of signed tax returns OR IRS 1099 forms AND 3 months of bank statements. Non-employed applicants must provide proof of income.
4. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies for crimes within the past 7 years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of controlled substances and no sexual offenses ever.
5. Valid current photo ID documentation (driver’s license, military ID, or State ID) is required.
6. Previous rental history reports from previous landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, and no damage to rental property or failure to leave the property clean and without damage when you left the property.
7. Current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom, except for infants under 4 years of age. However, some city and county municipalities and/or homeowners associations prohibit more than two (2) unrelated adults to reside in a single family dwelling unit.
8. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without the specific written permission of Legacy Leasing Services and an additional non-refundable administrative fee of $250.00 per pet. Some properties may require higher fees or higher rent amounts. If a higher fee or rent amount is required, you will be notified at the time of the application. The following pets will not be accepted under any circumstances: Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, and Siberian Huskies.
9. Some Homeowner and Condominium Associations may require a separate application. If such is the case, you must also apply separately to such association. Approval by the homeowners or condo association is a necessary prerequisite to our approval of your application.
10. Any exceptions to these criteria will need to be submitted in writing to Legacy Leasing Services for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security deposit, co-signers and/or additional “higher” rent or security deposit may be required.